Mobogenie is a great smartphone management app that allows everyone who have PC to effortlessly share, move and sync data between devices straight from the very simple-to-use dashboard. Entire interface of Mobogenie was crafted to enable easy use to users of all knowledge levels, with nicely organized navigational tools and eye-catching design that empowers you to take complete control over your Android mobile device.
Main dashboard of Mobogenie is separated into 7 categories that can be accessed via blue ribbon on the top. Those categories are My Phone, Showcase, Apps, Games, Ringtones, Wallpaper and YouTube, all having numerous tools that can help you to manage your smartphone apps, media ,texts and contacts (including fully-featured contact manager where you can add/remove/edit contacts at will directly from your PC), sync data, and preform regular backups and restores of your most important data.
Multimedia data can travel in both ways, enabling you not only to transfer your mobile multimedia to PC where it can be stored, but also upload of videos, music and images to your phone. This manager is completed by having full access to SMS correspondence, with full support for sending and receiving messages directly from your PC.
Mobogenie Main Features:
- Transfer files from your Android to your PC and from your PC to your Android.
- Backup your contacts, messages, apps, music, images, and videos.
- Restore backed up data.
- Install apps on your mobile device.
- View and manage your contacts.
- View and manage your text messages (SMS).
- Send and reply to SMS from within Mobogenie on your PC.
- View and manage all your apps: move from phone memory to SD card, update, uninstall.
- View and manage your music, pictures, and video.