If you are looking to upgrade your SIM card from a 3G ready to 4G ready SIM then this post is for you. Airtel is the first telecom company to bring 4G services in India and within the past few months they have worked hard in bringing the service live in many metropolitan cities. And now they are giving a 4G SIM card at your home for FREE, and that too withing 4 hours of registration. All you need to do is follow the simple steps:
1. Go to the Airtel Page by clicking HERE. You will be directed to the following page.
2. Select your city. (If your city is not listed then we are sorry to inform you that the 4G services are not active in your city).
3. Fill all details correctly.
4. Click get 4G to complete the registration. That’s all, sit back and relax. Your 4G card will be delivered at your home very soon.
Now to swap your card from 3G to 4G, follow the simple steps:
- SMS SIM <20 digit SIM number> from your existing airtel connection to 121
- The 20 digit SIM number is available at the back of your new SIM card
- Reply with 1 to confirm your request
- Wait for the phone to get disconnected from the network. Then change the SIM and switch it on to get connected again.
- Your new 4G airtel SIM will be active within 5 minutes
- No need to change your mobile number
- You can also upgrade to an airtel 4G SIM at the nearest airtel store
For any query or doubts please call the Airtel Customer Service at the toll free no. 18001035971.
Current Price: Rs. 999 /-
MRP: Rs. 3250 /-